John McAfee was found dead on Wednesday, June 23, 2021.
John McAfee was the founder of the antivirus software maker, McAfee.
John McAfee had a suicide note in his pocket (they say) when he was found dead in his Spanish prison cell ahead of extradition to the United States.
- A suicide note was found inside the pocket of tech mogul John McAfee, who was found dead in a Spanish prison cell last week
- The discovery of the late software millionaire’s note was credited to an anonymous source who was not authorized to speak about the investigation
The “anonymous source” was not allowed to speak about the “investigation” – interesting
- The “suicide note” contents have not been publicly disclosed – of course not
- John McAfee’s widow (Janice McAfee) blamed US authorities on Friday for his death in a Spanish prison
- Janice McAfee said her husband was not suicidal and demanded a thorough investigation into the circumstances of his death
John McAfee has stated he was not suicidal many times and knew he was in trouble, just like Brandy Vaughan, who blew the whistle on BIG PHARMA and was found dead in her home after multiple creepy occurrences – read the post on this.
- McAfee was found dead in his prison cell in Barcelona on Wednesday
- John McAfee’s death came hours after a court ruled he would be extradited to the U.S. to face charges for tax evasion
- ‘His last words to me were: ‘I love you and I will call you in the evening’, those words are not words of someone who is suicidal,’ John’s wife told reporters
‘I am content in here. I have friends. The food is good. All is well. Know that if I hang myself, a la Epstein, it will be no fault of mine,’ John McAfee tweeted on October 15, 2020.
Authorities in Spain are conducting an autopsy on John McAfee’s body, but said everything at the scene in John McAfee’s cell indicated that the 75-year-old did kill himself – just like all whistleblowers do.
John McAfee’s widow, Janice McAfee, has demanded a ‘thorough investigation’ of his death, saying her husband did not appear suicidal when they last spoke.
Do you think the truth will be released on how John McAfee really died? You know that answer already.
John McAfee ON THE DEEP STATE (2020)
Spanish authorities insist there was no evidence of foul play, but John McAfee’s previous tweets said he would never take his own life ‘a la Epstein’.
Minutes after John McAfee’s death was reported, his official Instagram account posted an image of the letter ‘Q’ – an apparent reference to QAnon.
Theories are now emerging, including the idea McAfee activated a ‘dead man’s switch’, to expose the government.
A ‘dead man’s switch’ is activated when the device’s owner dies.
The mysterious ‘Q’ post shared to McAfee’s Instagram could indicate a hidden encryption, theorists suggest.
John McAfee got a tattoo in 2019 saying ‘Whackd’ after he said the US government was after him and that he would never kill himself.
For John McAfee to say the food was good in prison and he had friends there and things are fine, doesn’t add up to suicide.
You can never truly know someone’s mind, however, McAfee was in good spirits the last time he spoke with his wife and mentioned several times he would never kill himself; going so far as to get the “whackd” tattoo.
John McAfee Exposes Corrupt Government (The Deep State)
John McAfee knew a lot and tried to spread what he knew on the deep state and shadow government.
Who was John McAfee?
John McAfee (18 September 1945 – 23 June 2021) was a computer programmer, businessman, and two-time presidential candidate who unsuccessfully sought the Libertarian Party nomination for president of the United States in 2016 and 2020.
In 1987, John McAfee wrote the first commercial anti-virus software, founding McAfee Associates to sell his creation. He resigned in 1994 and sold his remaining stake in the company.
McAfee became the company’s most vocal critic in later years, urging consumers to uninstall the company’s anti-virus software, which he characterized as bloatware. He disavowed the company’s continued use of his name in branding, a practice that has persisted in spite of a short-lived corporate rebrand attempt under Intel ownership.
McAfee’s wealth peaked in 2007 at $100 million.
After leaving McAfee Associates, he founded the companies Tribal Voice (makers of the PowWow chat program), QuorumEx, and Future Tense Central, among others, and was involved in leadership positions in the companies Everykey, MGT Capital Investments, and Luxcore, among others.
In October 2020, McAfee was arrested in Spain over U.S. tax evasion charges. U.S. federal prosecutors brought criminal and civil charges alleging that McAfee had failed to pay income taxes over a four-year period. On 23 June 2021, he was found dead, due to suicide by hanging, in a prison cell near Barcelona, shortly after his extradition to the U.S. was authorized by the Spanish National Court.
What are your thoughts on John McAfee’s death? Let us know in the comments section below.
Share this ROTTER News post with others
Subscribe to ROTTER News – Choose weekly or express emails. Delivery option can be changed at any time.
- Weekly emails sent Saturday mornings – Express emails sent out for each post.
- After signing up to our mailing list, check your email to confirm.
- Your email address is NEVER shared; it’s only used for our mailing list.
RoxyTube.com – YouTube alternative by me
Roxycast.com – FB alternative by me
Have a story or helpful insight to share? Let us know in the comments below or send an email.