Cancel Culture is alive and well and it hit ROTTER News. Google is trying to cancel all forms of free speech, as you know.
For months, google has been removing ads from ROTTER News (and many other truth – seeking sites.) Google has now removed all ads from ROTTER News.
There are no more ads present on ROTTER News due to the topics discussed here. Truth-seeking topics AND THE TRUTH.
As you know, searching up true stories and facts on google will result in low results due to google preventing people from finding truth.
This is known as cancel culture and it hit ROTTER News today.
Ads on the site enable ROTTER News to stay online. Ads pay the bills (server, site security, maintenance, our writers who submit articles, etc.)
Here is an excerpt of what we received tonight from google…
We do not allow content that:
- makes claims that are demonstrably false and could significantly undermine participation or trust in an electoral or democratic process.
- promotes harmful health claims or relates to a current, major health crisis and contradicts authoritative scientific consensus.
- contradicts authoritative scientific consensus on climate change.
We will stay online, however, the ads paid for ROTTER News to stay online. We have reached out to see if the ads will be reinstated (doubtful.)
Subscribe to ROTTER News – Choose weekly or Express emails.
- Weekly email sent Saturday mornings.
- Express email sent out for each post published.
- After signing up to our mailing list, check your email to confirm.
- Your email address is NEVER shared; it’s only used for our mailing list.
RoxyTube.com – YouTube alternative by me
Roxycast.com – FaceBook alternative by me