What is happening on January 6, 2021 in Washington, D.C.?
CONGRESS will formally validate the Electoral College votes on January 6, 2021, and will declare who has been elected president and vice president of the US.
On January 6, 2021, Congress will formally validate the Electoral College votes.
The president of the Senate, current Vice President Mike Pence, will preside over the count and will declare who has been elected president and vice president of the United States.
As is written in the US Code of Law, “Congress shall be in a session on the sixth day of January succeeding every meeting of the electors.
- Trump’s campaign is still disputing some election results in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Georgia.
- President Trump continues to claim that he, and not Joe Biden, won the Nov. 3 presidential election, the next date on the electoral calendar is Jan. 6. That’s when Congress meets in a joint session to count formally the votes of the Electoral College.
- The states have already counted their own electors and it’s up to Congress to count the votes for President as submitted by the states.
- The Senate and House of Representative shall meet in the Hall of the House of Representatives at the hour of 1 o’clock in the afternoon on January 6, 2021, and the President of the Senate shall be their presiding officer.”
Republicans fight for the people
On January 6, 2021, Republican Mo Brooks is planning on challenging the presidential election results, according to reports.
Morris “Mo” Brooks, is an American politician who serves as the US Representative for Alabama’s 5th congressional district.
Morris Brooks is leading other Trump-supporting members of Congress in an effort to reverse President-elect Biden’s self-proclaimed “victory” (by cheating.)
“My No.1 goal is to fix a badly flawed American election system that too easily permits voter fraud and election theft,” Morris Brooks told the outlet.
“A possible bonus from achieving that goal is that Donald Trump only count lawful votes by eligible American citizens and exclude all illegal votes.”
It’s public knowledge that barely anyone showed up to Biden’s rallies, while thousands were present at Trump rallies.
Mysteriously, thousands of mail-in ballots appeared from nowhere during election night, in Biden’s favor.
Many mail-in ballots “voting for Biden” included those from deceased people dating back to the 1800s through 2020.
Contrary to President Trump’s baseless claims of a “rigged election,” the Justice Department has concluded that it has found no evidence of widespread fraud in the 2020 election. What else do you think they would say?
A number of Republicans in the House have already signaled they plan to object Congress’ acceptance of the electors’ votes.
Knowing Democrats control the House and aren’t going to overturn Biden’s election by rejecting his electors, President Trump and his allies have spent the past several weeks pursuing legal challenges.
The mainstream media has already coronated “President-Elect” Joe Biden with his vice-presidential pick Kamala Haris after the Electoral College voted this past December 14, 2020.
Napoleon reportedly became Emperor of France when he snatched the crown from the Pope and put it on his own head. Did Joe Biden do likewise when he snatched the presidential election from Dominion voting machines to crown himself the President of the United States and leader of the free world?
The world will no longer be free if Biden gets in our Whitehouse. After all, Biden is China’s golden child.
President Trump has not been successful in court challenges. This means Electors for Donald Trump are still in play until January 6, 2021. Those states are Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.
There is a possibility Congress could endorse Electors for Trump in those contesting states, instead of Joe Biden. Trump could still win if this happens.
What will happen January 6, 2021?
- The states must send the Elector’s choice to a joint session of Congress to be counted on January 6, 2021. The vice-president presides over this session.
- If there are states that send “Dueling Electors,” which there has been, vice-president Mike Pence will call on the session members for any objections to the election counting and which of the “Dueling Electors” should be considered.
- Any such objection must be presented in writing and must be signed by at least one Senator and one Representative. There has been some indication there may be members that will do this. Democrats objected to certification in 2017 and 2001 after the 2016 and 2000 elections Those objections led to hours of debate, although Democrats failed to change the outcome.
- Both the House and Senate will retire to debate for two hours and make a judgment on the objections by a simple majority vote. Both House and Senate must agree on the objections. If there is not an agreement, the objections will not be adopted if Trump does not prevail. Joe Biden then becomes the President-Elect.
- If there is an agreement on the objections, Congress may either take the Trump Electors or throw out the state’s Electoral College votes in question altogether. President Trump could win in an Electoral College count outright. President Trump is favored in this case because the House will vote on a one-state one-vote basis, of which there are more Trump-supporting states than Democrat supporting states.
President Trump has not given up
President Trump has not given up and neither should we. Here are five possibilities that could occur before January 6, 2021.
- The Trump legal team and other concerned citizens have cases pending in courts and may get a pro-Trump ruling(s), giving legitimacy to Trump’s election fraud claims.
- Lawyer Sidney Powell has two cases pending on the SCOTUS Docket presently.
- The Trump campaign has filed a petition for a writ of certiorari to the US. Supreme Court to reverse three Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases that illegally changed Pennsylvania’s vote-by-mail law.
- A smoking “cannon” of election fraud may materialize that could shock the nation into forcing Congress to accept the objections. For example:
- A slew of whistleblowers facing prosecution of corruption could come forward.
- Military intelligence could expose foreign, with domestic help, election interference and invoke a national security situation that would involve significant arrests of sedition and treason. DNI Director Radcliff told CBS News China, Russia, and Iran conducting interference in the 2020 election. The recent Cyber Intrusion has Intelligence agencies on full tilt and could be relevant to the election.
- A serious China proxy war starts to cover the tracks of their potential involvement global “pandemic” and potential election fraud.
- Joe Biden, having poor health, may resign, throwing the Electoral College counting process into chaos. This may be their plan all along.
- If Biden were to not be available to serve for various reasons, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) would have the ability to name a replacement candidate and pressure the electors currently committed to Biden to support this choice instead. An unelected president?
- Having key intelligence into Joe Biden’s corruption activities, Trump could force Joe Biden to concede the election – with even a potential pardon as part of a deal.
What are the people doing?
There will be mass gatherings of people in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021 to support President Trump and the Constitution.
January 6th 2021 will be the Woodstock of 2021 in Washington D.C., as this date is very important in determining the freedom of the people of the world.
Those living in Washington D.C. or anyone planning to attend the rallies in Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021, should use extreme caution. ANTIFA and paid rioters will more than likely be present (it’s what they do) in the fight against our freedom.
Prayers to all fighting for our freedom in Washington D.C. on January 6, 2021.
In the fight against censorship, we have created two social media sites
RoxyTube.com – YouTube alternative
Roxycast.com – Facebook alternative
Subscribe to our mailing list to get alerted of new posts via email