Reddit Stock Traders are getting ready to teach banks another lesson this week by “sticking it to the man” and the “Suits of Wall Street.”
The Stock Market is full of crooks and Reddit stock traders, joined by thousands of other stock traders, are exposing manipulation by the banks in the stock market.
It’s time to take down the banks that control the stock market and US Economy; it’s starting!
The Stock Market has always been a place of intrigue and dreams for many, but there is a dark side that runs Wall Street; the banking system.
For those of you not familiar with how stock trading works, I will explain in brief, so you have a better understanding of what’s going on in the stock market, especially now.
The stock market has a long history, dating back to the early 1800’s. Stock Markets were created for investors to buy and sell parts of a company (shares.)
A share is part ownership of a company. If you had enough money to buy 51% of a company’s shares, you effectively owned the company, since you own more than half of the shares (parts of a company.)
How Does Stock Trading Work?
There is a lot involved in Stock Trading and there are many ways to make money in the stock market.
The most common way to make money in the stock market is to buy stocks (shares) at a low price and sell them at a higher price in order to make a profit.
Let’s use an example of baseball cards. Say you bought a baseball card for $5 and hold onto it for 10 years. That baseball card is now worth $200. You sell it and make a profit of $195.
Trading stock works the same way. If you buy one share of stock for $10 today and sell it when it’s worth $11 tomorrow, you make $1.
Ok, that’s easy enough to understand.
If you bought 100 shares at $1 each, it would cost $100 for 100 shares.
If you sell all 100 shares the next day when they are worth $2 at $1 profit, you make $100.
You get your $100 investment back, plus $100 profit.
So that is the “buy low sell high” strategy. Some investors, like our grandparents, hold on to stocks for years.
As time goes by, the price of long term stocks usually increases, depending on the stock.
AT&T is a good stock example of holding stocks for a long time and collecting profits years later, once you sell your shares.
There are also dividends paid quarterly for some shares, where a company pays you to hold the stock, but that’s a topic for another time.
To understand what is going on in the stock market today with banks manipulating the stock market, you need to know there is another way to make money in the stock market.
The other way to make money in the stock market is buying stocks at a HIGH price and selling when they are LOWER IN PRICE. This is the way banks make money and manipulate the stock market.
Buying stocks at a higher price and selling when they are lower in price is known as short selling a stock. This is what most banks (money makers) do.
Short sellers, or banks, make money when the price of shares drop, while most investors (regular stock traders) make money when stock prices rise (buy low, sell high.)
For this reason, banks always want stock prices to be as low as possible. The lower the stock prices, the more money the banks make.
How Do Banks Make Money in the Stock Market?
Most Banks make money in the stock market by keeping the prices low. Remember, the banks and money makers want stock prices low. This prevents regular stock traders from making money on profits from stocks.
Banks don’t want regular people making money so they keep stock prices as low as possible.
Isn’t this illegal? Yes it is, but who’s going to stop the banks? The banks and especially The Federal Reserve, control the US government and run the country. This is all true.
There is a lot of stock market manipulation daily, by banks, which keeps the average stock investor’s profits down.
Banks are in business to make money and have billions of dollars to play with to accomplish this.
Remember the example of making $100 from 100 stocks that turned a $1 profit?
Do you know how much money the banks (money makers) make in a day if they are trading millions of dollars and only making 0.01 per share? Or even 0.0001 per share?
If you have millions of dollars to trade stocks with daily, profits add up fast, even if you’re only making 0.001 per share; this is what they do.
Stock Market trades by banks (money makers) aren’t done over years, they are done in fractions of a second.
Money Makers (banks) use complex algorithms via very expensive software programs to predict and capture the stock trades at fractions of a second before the stocks are available for trading to regular traders like me and you.
Is this legal? No it is not.
There was a massive trading firm called GETCO. It was incredibly difficult to get a job with GETCO. Everything at GETCO was hush hush.
GETCO was a very high-profile trading firm that made hundreds of thousands of dollars an hour, if not per minute.
GETCO used high-frequency trading with complex algorithms to buy and sell stocks in a fraction of a second. GETCO is no longer around, and good riddance. GETCO was into all sorts of shady transactions and is no longer around.
How Banks are Being Exposed
You may have heard that Reddit traders were the cause for stocks such as GameStop and AMC, to soar to unrealistic prices the last week of January, 2021.
GameStop, the video game and console retailer (PS4 and XBOX), usually trades between $8 and $12 per share.
Reddit traders caused a spike in trading that put GameStop over $340 per share on Thursday of last week; the last week in January 2021.
This massive spike in GameStop shares was not expected and traders scrambled to buy shares as the price climbed higher and higher.
GameStop shares soaring to unbelievable highs was great for the regular investor and the company GameStop, since they made an average of $340 per share profit!
Would you spend $8 to make $340? Yes, you would.
No one expected the price of GameStop shares to skyrocket as high as they did that day.
Remember when I said high prices are great for the average investor (buy low and sell when stock price is higher?) These people made a lot of money! GOOD FOR THEM!
Remember when I said Banks lose money when the price goes up? Well, banks and massive trading firms lost a lot of money last week.
This was all planned by Reddit traders to take out “the man” and “the suits” of Wall Street, and to expose them.
RobinHood and TD Ameritrade LIE
In order to trade stocks, you need a trading account with a trading platform.
Three of the popular trading platforms are RobinHood, TD Ameritrade and Etrade.
RobinHood, TD Ameritrade and Etrade HALTED TRADING on Thursday and Friday last week to “protect traders.”
Any stock trader using one of these trading platforms was not allowed to buy or sell any stocks for two days!
This makes no sense, because traders were making money! The prices of GameStop stock couldn’t be stopped, and everyone, except the banks, were making money.
Wait a minute, did I just say THE BANKS weren’t making money? Oh, that’s why trading was halted for millions of stock traders. THE BANKS were losing money because stock prices were soaring.
RobinHood, TD Ameritrade and Etrade halted all stock trading because THE BANKS were losing their shirts in the stock market! THIS IS FACT and VERY ILLEGAL.
Because RobinHood, TD Ameritrade and Etrade stopped all stock trading due to the surge in GameStop prices skyrocketing (to protect the Banks), they also affected all traders who were trading stocks not related to GameStop.
If you used RobinHood, TD Ameritrade or Etrade as your trading platform, you were not able to buy or sell any shares from any company on Thursday and most of Friday, the 3rd week in January of 2021.
Thousands of stock traders lost a lot of money because they were unable to buy or sell any stocks via their stock trading accounts after the lockout to protect the banks.
Not only is it wrong to halt stock trading because banks were losing money, it is very wrong to halt all trading for all customers! They could have halted trading on just GameStop stocks, but they did not; they halted trading on all stocks.
There are class action lawsuits against RobinHood for halting all stock transactions to their customers.
Stock traders are banning together after their accounts were locked for 2 days, resulting in average losses of thousands of dollars for each stock trader.
Reddit Traders Target New Stock
It was announced in the Epoch Times today, Sunday, January 31, 2021, and all over the internet, that the Reddit Traders are announcing their next attack, SILVER STOCK; SLV is the stock ticker.
Reddit Traders did not announce the price rise attack for GameStop stock, and it soared to crazy highs within hours.
Now that Reddit Traders announced the stock ticker SLV, thousands of stock traders are at the ready to buy.
Is this stock market manipulation? Not really. Reddit stock traders are basically saying, “hey everybody, buy Silver stock, ticker SLV.”
The more stocks bought, the higher the price goes, and less shares become available for purchase as a result, which creates more demand, which makes the stock price go even higher.
This tactic causes stocks to rise rapidly, as everyone “wants in.”
This is going to be a blood bath for the banks, possibly creating the largest short squeeze in the history of stock trading.
It will be interesting to see if RobinHood and TD Ameritrade halt trading again so the banks don’t lose their precious stolen money.
Halting trading again and locking out thousands of stock traders from their accounts would be very bad for business, especially with class action lawsuits already in the works. The perfect storm!
Halting stock trading as stock prices soar will be further proof that banks are at the top of the food chain, by cheating.
Reddit stock traders are “sticking it to the man” and I say, good for them! They are the modern day digital RobinHood, taking from the rich and giving to the regular person / poor.
The stock market should be chance, as it is gambling after all, but banks have proven yet again, it is manipulated, just like government.
The banks complained to the SEC during this surge in stock trading, and trading was halted right away.
There is no one to halt trading for the people when stocks are dropping in price, but the banks make a call when the people win, and trading is halted; people are prevented from making money.
Currently, the price of Silver stock (SLV) is around $25.50 per share, with a projection of around $1,000 per share tomorrow. Who knows what will happen, but it sure is interesting.
If stock trading platforms halt trading again, a lot more fuel would be added to the fire of class action lawsuits.
Truth is surfacing on banks manipulating the stock market.
The reason TD Ameritrade gave me (after waiting 95 minutes on the phone) for halting stock trading; “our network couldn’t handle the amount of trades coming in due to GameStop trades.”
Yeah right. This is completely ridiculous and everyone knows it.
TD Ameritrade is one of the largest stock trading brokers ever, with a multi-billion-dollar trading platform, and they couldn’t handle the trade orders for one stock? They were protecting the banks.
What Stock Traders are saying on Reddit
- THE BIGGEST SHORT SQUEEZE IN THE WORLD $SLV Silver 25$ to 1000$.
- I think if we can get the same momentum we did with GME this could cause an international ripple. Exciting times!
- Bought 800 shares. Let’s get this thing started
- I have been buying silver for the last 2 years and can see time and time again the hedgefund manipulation. Its time to fight back to and squeeze the JPMorgan bankster F****!
- It’s the 21st century and everything inflated besides silver and gold lmao wtf…these F****** trying to keep that as their last escape route. I say we beat em to it!
- Central banks don’t want gold and silver to increase because it will alert the masses of all the money printing and inflation. They allow the bullion banks to get away with suppression and manipulation of the physical market. If the suppression of silver ends then watch the silver miners and junior explorers explode up.
- Just jumped in on this, F*** JPM. F*** the big banks for shorting. F*** them for financial crash. F*** them for exploiting common people whilst they get richer.
- All aboard! F*** Jamie Diamond! Book it 500 shares!
- I’ve been invested in the gold/silver miners for years. Treading water all this time. Sick of the fed manipulating the PM market. It would be glorious to see a REAL short squeeze happen at last.
- Buying SLV would create an epic worldwide short squeeze. Silver bugs have been explaining this for years. This would transcend the GME squeeze and absolutely make history. And it would be so easy to do.
- I figured it must have been illegal, its weird they can offer a service like this with no regulations. Can a payday lender stop you from paying back your loan so they can keep charging interest?
- Imagine if George Soros is in the middle of a F****** risky billionaire trade and his broker called him and said: “well you’re only allowed to sell now, sorry George but tomorrow after your strategy is absolutely F***** we’ll resume the trading normally.”
- We know a lot of funds and the game is rigged, it was proved today. We know a lot of this is corrupt beyond measure and that these people are the shittiest humans ever that only play when the game is unfair and take the ball and go home when they can’t control the outcome.
- F*** the banks! This is what they get for stealing bailout money from the 2008 recession!
There are over 13,000 comments on this topic at Reddit. Read them here.
Interesting Stock Trading Stories
When working at the stock exchange, you hear a lot of stories. I will give you a few I witnessed.
- High profile stock traders (most of them very young) would often hold contests to their runners on the trading floor. They would say $1,000 to the first one to get me coffee from Starbucks. You have 10 minutes…GO! Now, Starbucks was 3 minutes away and 3 minutes back, plus you have to get out of the building. That was always interesting.
- I witnessed a fight on the trading floor between 2 traders. One accused the other of cheating trades. A physical fight broke out and they were separated by police, who were always onsite. An officer told one trader to back off after badly beating the other. The officer of the trading firm said there will be a $2,000 fine if he tries anything again. The trader broke free and went after the beaten trader, and knocked him out. The trader who didn’t listen to the officer took out $2,000 and threw it on the other trading, laying still on the ground. As he was taken away, he uttered the words, “it was worth it.”
These are only a couple stories out of many. Very interesting times.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get alerted of new posts via email
Checkout our 2 social media sites in the fight against social media censorship
RoxyTube.com – YouTube alternative
Roxycast.com – Facebook alternative